Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Personal Statement


Why do you want to be a teacher?
Describe any experiences you have had working with children.
What do you hope to learn this year? By the time you graduate?

I want to be a teacher since I love teaching someone any kind of pieces of information which I am professional on it.And I know that the only way to have a peaceful world depends on the education. So that's why I prefer to  become a teacher. When I see the person who have learned something from me makes me so happy. When I see their eyes , I can feel  that  I am contributing  someones' personal development or knowledge.So far, I haven't experienced  with children. However,I know that I am good at observational learning so that I can understand their thoughts and ideas what they want or what they mean for any kind of subject.I hope that I will be having good experimental lessons during this year. I think that the more we practice with materials, the more we have experience with real world. I hope that there was no any kind  of exams during this course just homework and exercises and presentations because in my opinion, homework is way more effective to learn and improve a student.Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment