Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Teaching Beliefs

          


I am a second year student at METU NCC. My department is Computer Education and Instructional Technology.As my department pays attention on the technology, one of the requirements of being effective teacher is to keep up with new technological improvements to enhance their teaching methods in classrooms so that students can understand the concept of lesson easily.As far as I have learned and experienced from my previous teachers, teachers who use technology in appropriate way is more way successful to transfer information through the students during the lessons.This shows that they have to synthesize with technology and their educational background and follow new technology.By doing this, teachers can help the learning process of students.

According to the my teaching beliefs, student centered teaching method is an effective learning model for me instead of  giving directly information through the student since they will evaluate and decide what to do with their own ideas.When we provide them information all the time, they will get used to wait for new information. On the other hand, the more we push them to create or build their own ideas , the more we take original and unique  ideas from them. 

During my education, as far as I do, I will be improving myself to be effective teacher by comparing the point of view of my old teachers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment